• English
This site is created using Wikimapia data. Wikimapia is an open-content collaborative map project contributed by volunteers around the world. It contains information about 27736196 places and counting. Learn more about Wikimapia and cityguides.


Maudaha is a prominent city and one of the talukas situated in the Hamirpur district of the north Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Geographically, the town is located between 25.68° North latitude and 80.12° East longitude at an average elevation of 120 metres (393 feet) above mean sea level. The nearest railway station is the Ichauli Railway Station at a distance of 18 kms and the nearest airport is the Civil Airport Khajuraho.

As per the Indian Census report of 2001, Maudaha had a population of 34, 417. Males account for 53% of the population and females comprises of the remaining 47%. In Maudaha, 16% of the population is less than six years of age. The average literacy rate of Maudaha is 61%, which is slightly higher than the national average literacy rate, which is 59.5%. To be specific, the male literacy rate is 69% and the female literacy rate is 51%. Maudaha situated on the Kanpur-Sagar road has a fertile soil, which favours the cultivation of crops. The two rivers flowing through the town are Ken and the Birma. Maudaha Dam, which is built across the Birma River, is an important landmark. Ali Bahadur, the former ruler of Banda erected a stone fort here.

Recent city comments:

  • Rahmania Inter College , Razi Shahid wrote 5 months ago:
    Add B ed in rehmania college
  • Rahmania Inter College , Razi Shahid wrote 5 months ago:
    Add Bachelor of education B .ed and coaching and career counsling for Airmen and NDA ,IIT,NEET, CAT , National law University ( clat ), SSC, BANKPO, other's.from class 10th itself so that they can qualify and even if they can not they will have an exposure and they will be mentally strong
  • Hazrat Sheikh Chand Baba ki Dargah, Adnan Ahmad Addy wrote 1 year ago:
    Hazrat Sheikh Chand Baba ka dargha Uttar Pradesh ke ek District Hamirpur ke ek Maudaha naam ke Town me h
  • DILIP AND POONAM SAXENA ,MAUDAHA, master Shyamu (guest) wrote 1 year ago:
    Shyamu Fighter
  • Neelam Singh ( Karra College,Dobhi), nothing (guest) wrote 2 years ago:
    Advertize is only show his ambition
more comments...
Maudaha on the map.

Recent city photos: